|March 6, 2014||U||Replaces withdrawn HF1|
This hotfix is a replacement for the withdrawn Hotfix 1. The original hotfix installer created issues in some upgrade deployments and was withdrawn.
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Some SP1 created packages did not work with the SP2 client
- Sharing violation in RDS profile synchronization
- RDS client leaks "handles"
- Virtualized Excel with file paths including Japanese or Chinese characters
- Certain apps wouldn't start after HF1 for SP2 was applied.
The hotfix is a self-extracting exe that contains separate updaters for the RDS and Windows Desktop clients.