|18.104.22.16820||SP2||Nov 2012||I||I/U||MDOP 2012 Fall Update|
This was released as part of MDOP XXXX, plus there is an RDS release ISO available. The releases are available to MSDN Subscribers, and from the Global Volume Licensing site. It formerly was also available via TechNet. The release updater is also available from the Download center https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35513 The App-V Server continues to use the SP1 version.
SP2 primarily was:
- Support for Windows 8 and Server 2012.
- Supports coexistence with App-V 5 Client.
- Handles Adobe reader X with Protected Mode (previously addressed via SP1 Hotfix)
- New Sequencer command-line parameter
- Error Reporting no longer required for install
The Service pack identifies that hotfixes 1-6 and 8 (but not 7) from SP1 are included. Presumably any SP1 hotfixes released after this release date would be covered in a subsequent hotfix to this service pack. Edit: SP1 HF7 is included in SP2 HF1
Some Additional Links:
- KB on the release: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2738315
- TechNet release information: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/library/jj680847.aspx
- TechNet Relase Notes: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj729866.aspx