That is pretty odd. There is an internal 10 second timer associated with checking for virtualized apps (bottom pane of debug packages window) that is likely to be related. That timer is not configurable. I'll try to reproduce it here, and see if I can fix it in the upcoming 5.1 release.
I love you application in that it is quite versatile when it comes to debugging.
However I noticed a small glitch with it on Win7 x64. If I leave the AppV_Manage running in the background, it keeps taking the mouse focus away from other foreground application about ever 10 sec. I am not sure if this is unique to my environment, I just thought I'd bring this to your attention.
A goo way to test it is:
- Open Notepad
- Hit Save As
- In the filename line click for new file name
The mouse should stay focused on the window. When AppV_Manage is running in the background, the focus is lost periodically.
After applying some updates on my OS, issue seized to exist. I am not quite sure why it happened earlier.
I have spoke too soon. The mouse focus stealing is back.
- Logged into Win7 as regular domain user
- Running AppV Manage as Administrator, which is an alternate domain user with admin rights
- When running AppV Manage with the regular domain user (non-admin) that I logged in with, no focus change is present
- Focus change can also be tested with a simple highlight of the folder path in Windows Explorer. Highlight on the oath you stay.
- The focus cycle seem to be 10 sec
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Kiss. Reason: Update