What I eventually figured out is, he had set up a template which I had not realized as part of the packaging process is to delete the Local Appdata exclusion. Once I figured this out, everything started working.
I did however run into an issue with AutoCAD 2015 full upon first launch. I cannot figure out what AutoCAD is trying to connect during first launch because it crashes with an APPCRASH showing a StackHash_5a49 for the Fault Module Name. After that, the program launches without issue.
I recenty worked with someone sequencing AUtoCAD 2015 Electrical that had a similar crash in the sequencer. The issue was too many font files in the package. It seems somewhere around 650 fonts is a safe limit.
The solution is, while monitoring, to remove excess new fonts from the windows\Fonts folder. Save the package off, then make a second package with the excess font files only and make a connectin group.
My colleague had started working on sequencing AutoCAD 2015 LT. He followed the recipe located at
which is working well except when we close the app on the client. We are getting an APPCRASH notice.