August 17, 2015
HTML 5 based Server, Sequencer AppXManifest export, Multi-Scripts, and more
- Server Console re-written using HTML5 instead of Silverlight. (Client console unchanged)
- Support for Windows 10
- Merged Environment Variables in Connection Groups
- Copy-on-write improvements
- Export/Import of AppXManifest.xml file to allow much more package customization (See http://www.tmurgent.com/appv/index.php/en/AVME/349-avme-introduction for a GUI based tool to edit it). This change allows you to make most of the changes that you currently make in the external deployment/user configuration files inside the package, and more!
- Ability to have Multiple scripts on a trigger.
- Improvements to App-V 4 package conversion (Q drive issues).
- Consolidated event logging on the client (not necessarily an improvement).
Download from MDOP or Volumne Licensing. Information https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt346500.aspx